||Whoa! Alpha is still putting the finishing touches on this site! You might find some links that don't go anywhere and properties that do not have photos or floorplans! Be careful where you surf and if you have any questions, E-MAIL Alpharental@aol.com or call Alpha's humans at 618-457-8194 if you want to talk to a human. |
July 22, 2015
WELCOME TO ALPHA'S AVAILABILITY PAGE!
WE ARE NOW SHOWING FOR FALL 2015!
This page lists all of the properties that are available to rent. We show all properties as available until all parties sign the lease. Some properties will show as available that may have leases in process or in transit. The best way to get the most current info is to check with our office at 618-457-8194. Our regular office hours are 10-3 weekdays. At this time of year, it's not uncommon for someone to be in the office earlier or later - so please feel free to call and check if someone is in to receive your call. Our answering machine is on 24/7 and you may leave a message if no one is in to take your call. Please be sure to leave us a call back number - we really want to answer your questions! If you are interested in renting for the 2014-2015 rental period, we are accepting rental applications (reference forms) at this time. As places come available, we will be calling the people who have submitted a reference form indicating an interest in a specific location or a specific type of place such as "any 1 bedroom loft" or "any 2 bedroom townhome with whirlpool tub." If we have a reference form from you, we will make it a priority to get you the info that the place you're interested in possibly renting is available. We don't charge for processing the rental applications. We don't feel comfortable with the notion of charging you a fee to do business with us.
Some common questions we receive:
1) We do one year leases, no semester only leases. If you are taking a lease over from someone who wishes to terminate their lease, you will need to take over the full remaining term of their lease.
2) Cats are allowed in every property, provided they meet our criteria. Small dogs, provided they meet our criteria, will be allowed at the 2220 North Illinois complex. Small dogs are considered in the individual houses.
3) The "Rental Procedures" page will give you more info about how you get from thinking about living in a place to actually moving in - in a really short summary!
4) We do not charge any fees to process a rental application (or as they are fondly called in the office - the reference form.) We also don't charge for parking passes.
5) We prefer, if possible, that you take a look at the actual unit you will be renting. With the brand new places incorporating a new floorplan, this usually isn't possible - rentals for those are done with floorplans and pictures of our usual style. In the new buildings, with a floorplan that we have built before, if we have a similar existing unit that is available to look at, we'll be happy to show you that unit.
ALPHA'S AVAILABLE PLACES
AVAILABLE FOR June 2015
747 E Park $785
AVAILABLE FOR NOW OCCUPANCY
NONE AT THIS TIME
2 BEDROOM747 E Park Street $785
AVAILABLE FOR AUGUST 2015 OCCUPANCY
1000 Brehm Lane (Loft) $595 (Single) $630 (Couple)
1000 Brehm Lane (2 Bedroom 1.5 Bath Townhome) $795
747 E Park Street (2 Bedroom 1.5 Bath Townhome) $785
425 Robinson Circle (2 Bedroom 1.5 Bath Expanded Townhome) $795
2220 N Illinois (Dog Friendly 2 Bedroom) $760
86 Jaros Lane (2 Bedroom with 2 Car Garage $910
Jaros Lane (2 Bedroom 1.5 Bath Townhome) $695
SUMMER SPECIAL 747 E Park (1.5 Bath Townhouse) $785.00
Give us a call at 618-529-2013 or 618-457-8194 about our Herrin properties-All Including Garages!
1205 E Grand Ave (4 Bedroom, 4 Bath) $1560.00
CHECK OUT www.alphaforsale.com FOR SALE INFORMATION